Resources For Students
- Spouse & Partner Community GroupA group for spouses and partners of MIT faculty, staff, and students, offering a community and resources to help newcomers transition to a new city or country, such as professional and English language training, social and professional networking, and volunteer and interest groups.
- Student Resources Information for students about academic and community life, health and wellness, career planning, and finances.
- Student Support Services (S3)S3 provides students with help navigating MIT resources, including arranging withdrawals, readmissions, and excused absences for personal and health crises.
- Subsidies for Public TransportationInformation about reduced-rate MBTA passes and car insurance deductions for MIT students and employees.
- Work-Life CenterProvides a wealth of information and support to MIT community members to help them balance work and family life and navigate MIT resources and benefits, including consultations, 24-hour help lines, a lending library, and seminars.
- Writing & Communication Center