Resources For Postdocs
- School of Science Postdoc Resources & GroupsSchool of Science postdoctoral programs, resources, and community groups by department and institute.
- Spouse & Partner Community GroupA group for spouses and partners of MIT faculty, staff, and students, offering a community and resources to help newcomers transition to a new city or country, such as professional and English language training, social and professional networking, and volunteer and interest groups.
- Transportation Resources for PostdocsMIT resources for commuting and information about parking, insurance deductions, and reduced-rate MBTA passes and Hubway memberships.
- Work-Life CenterProvides a wealth of information and support to MIT community members to help them balance work and family life and navigate MIT resources and benefits, including consultations, 24-hour help lines, a lending library, and seminars.
- Writing & Communication Center Free professional advice to MIT students, post-docs, faculty, lecturers, staff, spouses, alums, visiting scientists, and scholars....