Jump to navigation
Resources For Everyone
- Academic CalendarImportant dates, deadlines, and holidays for the academic year.
- Advocate for ScienceResources to help MIT community members advocate for science.
- Community RelationsA guideline for personal conduct within the MIT community, as well as an outline of resources for addressing harassment, mediating conflict, and providing other kinds of support for students, faculty, and staff.
- MIT Polices & ProceduresThe principal policies and procedures that guide MIT faculty and staff members.
- Rewards & RecognitionLearn how to nominate SOS students, staff, postdocs, and faculty for outstanding achievements.
- School of Science Quality of Life Grant ProgramTwo-year pilot program funding projects that build community and improve well-being within the School.
Additional Resources For: