Resources For Faculty
- Registrar’s OfficeStudents may register for or drop classes, apply for graduation, and access forms, petitions, and academic records. Advisors and teachers can access student records, reserve classrooms, and find information on grading policies and majors and minors.
- Rewards & RecognitionLearn how to nominate SOS students, staff, postdocs, and faculty for outstanding achievements.
- Spouse & Partner Community GroupA group for spouses and partners of MIT faculty, staff, and students, offering a community and resources to help newcomers transition to a new city or country, such as professional and English language training, social and professional networking, and volunteer and interest groups.
- Student Advising ResourcesGuides, policies, and procedures for undergraduate advising.
- Tenure, Promotion & LeavesMIT and SOS policies and forms for the promotion and tenure processes and for sabbaticals and leaves.
- Tenure-Track Lunch ProgramLunch meetings for junior faculty members from different departments to meet one another and discuss important issues.
- Writing & Communication Center Free professional advice to MIT students, post-docs, faculty, lecturers, staff, spouses, alums, visiting scientists, and scholars....